Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

I'm almost headed off to the prophecy seminar, just wanted to post a few pictures from our Christmas events. It was nice being with family again. Christmas eve, we spent at my grandmother's place, and the traditional Christmas lunch took place at our house. Now as I can't see my folks all year round anymore, I enjoy it even more when I see them at these rare occasions, even though I don't really appreciate the commercial aspect of Christmas, and therefore would rather spend it quietly somewhere with friends.

Anyway, we had a blast. My cousin played the accordion, and my younger brother the flute. Of course I had to provide for my own menu, but all in all it was a blessing.

Flori and Antje playing
My brother and sister-in-law captivated by their eye-phones - hilarious!
My aunt Renate and uncle Hermann
Antje checking out her gifts
Merry Christmas!

No comments: