Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My "Awww" for the day....

I received an email from a friend with some of the cutest animal pictures I've ever seen. This was really my "Awww" for the day. I hope it will be the same for you!

Baby dolphin
Baby penguin meeting a baby dolphin

A firefighter giving oxygen to a kitten
This baby owl
An embarrassed walrus
A baby hedgehog taking a bubble bath 
An otter showing you its baby 

And here comes my bible verse for the day - just came across it through a devotional reading:
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.  (Exodus 23:20)
May the Lord give you an awesome day under His guidance and protection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures:)
Such adorable animals...
Thanks for sharing them Daniela <3

Cindy said...

Daniela thanks for sharing these pictures. As you know I am an animal lover. I haven't thought of putting something simple as an email that has impressed my life. Thanks for being an inspiration. :-)